Answered By: NCCU Law Reference
Last Updated: Apr 12, 2016     Views: 43

At the end of an academic year, TWEN pages may archive. If your TWEN page has archived, you can go to and complete the online form to request assistance pulling your TWEN page out of archive. You may also contact Katie Hanschke Student Services librarian, for help pulling a Student Organization page from archive.